Workers’ Provident Fund (EPF) is a get advantages given to many salaried staff in India. PF guarantees that you’ll be able to allot a piece of your wage to head in opposition to long-term financial savings and generally, employers fit your contribution to EPF. One of the crucial necessary issues you want to test PF stability is your common account quantity (UAN), which is a bunch allocated to you via Workers’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). As soon as allocated, UAN is supposed to be the typical quantity that is helping you stay monitor of your EPF as you progress throughout organisations. Simply percentage your UAN along with your new employer, and your EPF contributions must get started reflecting below the similar quantity.
Your UAN is typically discussed at the wage slip, however in some instances it won’t seem there. In those instances, or when you would not have get right of entry to on your wage slip at this time, there is a simple technique to in finding UAN. In case you are questioning “what is my UAN?” — this is learn how to in finding your UAN.
What’s my UAN — learn how to in finding UAN
Practice those steps to determine your UAN:
- Pass to the EPFO Member Services Portal.
- At the bottom-right, click on Know Your UAN Standing.
- Now you could have one in every of 3 possible choices to seek out your UAN. You’ll be able to in finding UAN via PF member ID, Aadhaar, or PAN. Choose any of those 3.
- Now input all of the main points asked in this web page, which contains your identify, date of beginning, registered cell quantity, registered e-mail deal with, and captcha.
- Click on Get Authorization Pin.
- At the subsequent web page, click on the field subsequent to I Agree.
- Now take a look at your telephone for an SMS from EPFO, which comprises an OTP.
- Input the OTP at the EPFO site.
- Click on Validate OTP and get UAN.
- Test your telephone for an SMS from EPFO containing your UAN.
That is learn how to in finding UAN on-line. For extra tutorials, discuss with our How To segment.